Aerobic exercise (Aerobic) is exercise in which the body uses oxygen. with emphasis on breathing in and out for the heart and blood vessels to pump. Can transfer oxygen to use as energy throughout exercise.
Aerobic activities such as
- ride a bike
- jump rope
Aerobic Contributes to good health , such as
- Helps prevent heart disease Because aerobic Will stimulate the work of the heart, lungs, blood vessels to be strong. Thus reducing the risk of heart disease UFABET
- Helps lose weight aerobic exercise will help in burning calories This is a problem for those who are overweight.
- Helps increase the balance of blood sugar levels. Insulin plays an important role in controlling blood sugar levels. when doing exercise The body will be able to produce insulin faster. But the body will use less insulin. As for muscles, they use glucose (Glucose) from the blood for energy. Therefore, it helps control blood sugar levels from being too high.
- Helps prevent the risk of diabetes
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- stroke prevention Aerobic exercise helps strengthen the cardiovascular system. thus helping to reduce the chances of having a stroke
- help with movement regular aerobic . It allows them to move freely and steadily. Does not slip, fall or cause injury easily